Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Keep movin', movin', movin',
Though they're disapprovin',
Keep them doggies movin'
Rawhiiide!


Ahem. Sorry, lil' doggies, I'm just too excited that I have now received my 50lb Digital Postal / Postage Shipping Scale- or as I like to affectionately call it - my food scale. Not that I'll ever be weighing 50lbs of food - holy frijoles. I've tested it out & it seems to be accurate and working like a charm. I really *heart* getting all of these new goodies in the mail. Now I'm ready to put them to use! Well - almost.

I have a homemade pizza crust with a topping or two in the oven that I need to watch so I can't type much. This is one of the last times my family gets to have that for a while. Too bad for them! I just had to hop on here and share my burst of excitement with someone. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: