Friday, August 10, 2007

While visions of injections danced in their heads

I find myself having dreams about this protocol and I haven't even started it yet. I dream of the shots and of the mixing and of the weight loss and of the non-loss and of all the possible ups/downs that my twisted dream-filled mind thinks might occur. I dream of my husband giving me the shot and me yelling at him he did it wrong (oh how that's a possibility :) ). I dream of leaving for work and me having forgotten to take my shot and spending my day trying to find a way to sneak back home so I won't screw up my entire 6 week process. At least all of these dreams are giving me plenty of giggles upon waking up each morning. :)

I know all of these are most likely due to my ever-increasing readiness to get started and the fact that I seem to be read read reading so much on all of this lately. I am slowly starting to convince myself that this wait of receiving the product is for the best in the end and will try to keep my whining/complaining to a minimum. :) Hopefully I'll be able to start up in the next couple of weeks, and that will put my end date of this round sometime around mid-October. In fact, the simple fact that I should be done with all of this current jiggle in my wiggle by next Spring already puts a bounce in my step and makes all of these tortured dreams and seemingly-foreverlong-waiting minutes worth it.

No comments: