Tuesday, October 23, 2007

P3 Day 9

LIW +1.2



I'm going to try to remember what I ate yesterday since I'm no longer really keeping track.

For breakfast, I started off with a plum and then had my usual omelet, this time filled with NSA sausage, feta, and veggies. Mmm mmm good.

I had a salad for lunch that was filled with all sorts of yummy stuff. I'd been craving those veggie filled salads for a while. So glad I can finally have them! I also had some celery, broccoli, etc dipped in some homemade baba ghannouj. I couldn't resist. I just had to make me some. Thanks, Lili! ;)

Dinner was shirataki noodles with homemade pasta sauce and ground turkey meatballs. The rest of the family got to enjoy fresh baked bread with theirs. Man, that smelled good! Talk about torture! However, my dinner was nothing to sneeze at. Really delicious and I've missed my usual pasta sauce.

I also snacked some throughout the day on bits of cheese and surely some other things I can't quite remember.

OH! After dinner I also had a small bowl of NSA vanilla ice cream and NSA chocolate syrup. Now that was a treat!

Holding steady. I'm feeling so much better since I made those slight changes. I'm much less stressed which I think helps my body overall. Now, if this silly period would be on its way all would be sweet. Funny how all I wanted was for this menses to arrive and now I can't get it to leave! Figures.

Remember me mentioning yesterday that my husband was out of town? Well, about an hour into his drive he got a call that he wasn't needed until Tuesday so he turned around and came home. Needless to say, he was at home all day so nothing really got done around here. At least nothing *I* needed to get done. Here's hoping today is more productive!

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

I must say that your meals sound delicious! I've never had baba ghannouj, but I like saying it because I like the way it sounds. Or at least the way I heard it pronounced: baa baa gannoush :-) I think I'll say that some more... baba ghannouj - baba ghannouj - baba ghannouj :-)

YOu really make P3 sound incredibly pleasant. I have some of the shirataki noodles waiting for me :-) ARe you saying you can have more than 1/4 cup of tomato sauce. I think it was Weight Watchers that taught me 1/4 cup is the limit.

CONGRATULATIONS on staying steady!! Are you keeping some steak in the freezer? lol.

BizBuzz said...

WHEW! I was wondering what happened to you! Forgot to hit publish, HA! Your too funny!

Glad your holding steady - I don't have too much further to go!

Have you tried making your own ice cream? Look up Zip Lock Ice Cream, it's really to die for and with no ingredients listed that you could be afraid of. I even added peaches to mine one night and mmmmm.

Renee said...

Amy-
I certainly had more than 1/4 c of sauce. I think it's important to either make your own, or really watch the ingredients of those that are store-bought. The sodium levels can be crazy.

And no steak here! Positive thinking, baby!

Biz-
We always always ALWAYS make our own ice cream! There's nothing better than making it yourself and nowadays it's so foolproof. Perfect.