Monday, October 8, 2007

VLCD Day 39

Injection #36
Loss Today: <0>
Loss Total: <32.8>


Oh, what a Monday. I apparently had a complete blonde moment since I thought I had already posted my update for today, but upon checking again - I must have forgotten. Oops! So here goes.

As you can see, no loss for today. Disappointing? Yeah. But not crushing. I figure I can attribute it to one of three things-

  1. I drank more than double my usual amount of fluids yesterday. We were at the in-laws for a long while and I simply had to fill my belly with water/tea in order to distract myself from thinking about all the homemade goodies that were staring me in the face. Funnily enough, out of everything that was there (including homemade lasagna, made from scratch brownies, etc), the item that looked the most decadent was the fresh from the garden salad. I really had to tear myself away from that one! Now I can't wait until phase 3 and I get to make me one of those. Mmmm the fresh onions and bell peppers and made from scratch cheese! To die for.

  2. I'll make this one short since it's probably TMI for everyone, but I haven't had a BM in a couple of days. I'll make sure to add some tabasco/chili paste and have asparagus for one of my veggies and I'll be good to go! Literally.

  3. I'm currently at a weight which my body seemed to like for a good long while. I fear that it might want to plateau here, and if that's the case then I will most likely be stopping this phase 2 once I hit my 40th injection. I woke up excited to see that I would be in the next tens this morning, alas, it did not happen. Hopefully tomorrow. I still have no idea when I'm going to end this round. It's a daily conversation I have with myself to see what's going to happen. So far so good.
Or, of course, that little zero is just one of those things that happens for which there is no explanation. Either way, I'm not all that disappointed. There is that initial bit that hits as soon as you step on the scale, but it dissipates pretty quickly. After all, it's pretty hard to be disappointed when I've lost over 32 pounds.

4 comments:

Amie said...

One little zero is nothing to worry over from what I've heard. You've had excellent success with this round! Are you posting Before & After pics??

Amy's Blog said...

Probably just staring at all that mouthwatering food that gave you the zero number. I would have a hard time to not salivate. That is funny that you wanted the garden salad! I do agree with you though... salads can be so delicious!

I've been using a capsule of magnesium oxide. This is my first time trying that. It's been doing the job... and 'things' get a bit loose.

Will you be making phase 3 recipes too? Thanks for posting. You got it, 32 lbs is fantastic.

Renee said...

Amie-
Thanks. :) I don't know if I'll be posting them or not. I did take before pics, and I'll most likely take after ones - now whether they'll end up on the internet or not I'm just not sure yet. :)


Amy-
Thank you. :)
LOL! You're so right. I never thought of that. After all, I can merely look at a salt grinder and suddenly swell up from bloat. ;)

I do already have a phase 3 recipe blog getting started. I haven't made it public yet as I'm mulling over the title. hcgphase3recipes is so long. Just having it as phase3recipes is another choice, but it doesn't reference hcg although I'm not sure that's a big deal. Or even hcgrecipes3 (the 3 symbolizing phase 3).

Any ideas, anyone??

BizBuzz said...

No ideas, because I am so not the creative one! But I will be watching it!

You can read on my blog today how I feel about the pics! ROFL

That little zero means absolutely nothing.

About the being at the same weight for years thing? Someone mentioned that they were going to stop at that weight and then start again to get the benefit of a "whoosh" during the first week to plow thru those numbers. I think that is a grand idea! It just might work!