Thursday, October 4, 2007

VLCD Day 35

Injection #32
Loss Today: <0>
Loss Total: <30.8>


I'm having a very emotional day today - on the verge of tears for most of the day. I'm not entirely sure why, only that today my menses finally arrived so that could have something to do with it. I'm also a bit hurt and disappointed for entirely other reasons I won't get into. I woke up this morning feeling there would be no loss as I could plainly see and feel the bloating and water retention. Ah well. It will work it out eventually.

I probably won't be updating again today as I'm going back to lock myself in my studio and continue working on a painting.

Toodles, for now.

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Here are some hugs for you {{{{RENEE}}}}

I so know where you are. I am so sorry that your feeling down. Painting huh? Learn something new every day.

Is this your first menses since starting the protocol? If so, not gaining is certainly a plus. How are the cramps? This last one I had my cramps were pretty bad, but my first round they were non existent. Don't ask me how that happened.

Take this time for yourself. You deserve some down time. Here is hoping you feel better soon.

Amy's Blog said...

Oh, I hope that feeling passes soon. I do know what that's like. Hormone Highway! The emotional days are weird enough, but to layer that with something upsetting is tough.

I've been known to cry at a Father's Knows Best episode just like it was a funeral. And that's without anything else bothering me! Hope the painting helped to take your mind off 'life' & be more relaxed.

Wendy said...

Renee... Ditto on the hugs for you today! Just know you are not alone and that people are pulling for you even when you are feeling so crappy!!

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee just wanted to pass along a little love too! At least now when we have crappy days we have less of us that feels crappy :) I know that was lame! Hope today is better for you!
~Jennifer