Thursday, September 13, 2007

VLCD Day 14

Injection #14
Loss Today: <.4>
Loss Total: <19.4>


Lunch: For lunch today I grilled a marinated steak and paired it with some onion rings. It was sooooo good. I'm getting ready to fix me strawberry sorbet for dessert. I'll probably have to wait until I return home later to enjoy it, however, since I'm so stuffed!

Dinner: Go figure, we were out late again tonight. When we got back I wasn't really in the mood for meat so I scrambled eggs with tomato. Mmm mmm good. I again fixed apple slaw for me and the rest of the family. They had theirs drizzled with some melted caramel, however. Oh man, just the smell of that caramel almost made me sick! Waaaayy too sweet. It's funny how now an apple satisfies any ache of my sweet tooth. I love it!

No comments: