Thursday, September 27, 2007

VLCD Day 28

Injection #26
Loss Today: <.2>
Loss Total: <27.6>


There's that pesky .2 again. ;) I'm not surprised, and actually expected it to be less. Yesterday, my face started breaking out which is usually my first clue that my menses is soon approaching. I expect it to be here within the next 5 days. I have to say, I will gladly take that .2 loss when pre-HCG I would gain 3-5 lbs during my bouts of PMS. Besides, by now I'm used to stepping down these weight-loss stairs, instead of sliding down the slide only to land on my rear and get mulch in my shorts. And that's just fine by me.

Lunch: I had a mini meatloaf with bbq sauce and a few slices of tomato.

Just had some applesauce for a mid-afternoon snack. Yum!

Dinner: I quickly fixed some lemon mustard chicken. So yummy & so moist. I also had some steamed cabbage.

Another day down. :)

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Great to read that you are still moving in the right direction. Today I bought the Vanilla Stevia (Whole Foods) and made the Orange Julius for lunch. I did a shortened version. Just sliced the heck out of the orange & dribbled the Vanilla Stevia on top. Another YUM! Thanks so much for that!! I need to find out what else I can use that Vanilla Stevia on!

BizBuzz said...

Anything that isn't a gain is GOOD! Congrats! Can't wait to see what is in store for us next...

Renee said...

Amy-
I'm glad you got some! I've used it many times as there are many uses for it. I used it today to make homemade ginger ale. Yum yum!

Biz-
You're 100% CORRECT! As long as that scale doesn't go up, I won't complain. I mean - how can we?! I can't wait either... :)