Tuesday, September 25, 2007

VLCD Day 26

No Injection
Loss Today: <.6>
Loss Total: <26.2>


I'm still feeling not so great. My throat doesn't feel as swollen but I do feel slightly feverish and just a big bag full of funk. We did have storms roll in last night so it could just be my allergies going wacky all of a sudden. Or that full moon that's due to hit on the 26th that's apparently causing anyone & everyone to lose their freaking minds. Don't even get me started on that rant.

I'll update more later.

Lunch: By mid-morning I was still feeling a bit down and not quite right so I fixed an award-winning comfort food. Apple Crisp. It was so warm and gooey and delicious. Alright alright, so it's not really award-winning, but my sons both claim it to be better than Grandma's.
They are such sweet, wonderful liars.

A couple hours later, I prepared the rest of my lunch and had Biz's Thai Cucumber Beef Salad. I'm telling you folks, that right there is an award-winner! So so good. I was a bit disappointed when I reached the bottom of my bowl.

I'm taking it a bit easy today and slowly feeling a bit better. I'm also still applying aloe like I own majority stock and it seems to not be hurting my losses at all. That's very good to know as I used to apply aloe to my face every day (before starting the protocol) to control breakouts and redness. Aloe is such my friend. :)

Dinner: This afternoon I tossed together some white chili in the crockpot and just ate that for dinner. I poured off most of the broth, added my tabasco and wowza! Nice spicy stuff. I'll have an apple in a while.

I'm feeling a bit better physically, but emotionally I'm a tad perturbed. Ah well, another hot bath and an early night to bed should help that some.

See everyone tomorrow!

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Thanks for the kind words! I am so glad you liked it. What kind of Aloe are you using? Like straight from the plant or what? I need to do something now that the air is getting drier around these parts.

Glad your feeling a bit better, rough day emotionally for me today...kinda disappointing in so many ways.

Renee said...

Biz-
I'm using Aubrey's 100% organic aloe vera. It was easily found in my grocery's health section. I have, however, used just straight aloe vera I've found on drugstore shelves before when in a bind. I know - shock & horror! ;)

I'm sorry, biz. I hope you feel better as well. I totally understand your disappointment. Hopefully that will pass as soon as this crazy full moon does. :)

Amy's Blog said...

I hope you feel better soon Renee. I was having allergy issues too. May be one of the spices. You are still chugging strong on your protocol. I'm dying to try that apple crisp.

BizBuzz said...

Renee, thanks for the recommendation on the Aloe Vera, I need to pick some up. And I am feeling much better today! Onward and upward! WAAA, I want to see your numbers. Why can't everyone be up as early as me????? WAAAAAA!!!

ROFL!

Renee said...

Amy-
Thanks. I am SO much better today. And thanks to my recent sunburn, I now have a cold sore. I felt it tingling yesterday and SHOULD have put my meds on it, but didn't worried that they would affect my weight loss. Silly me. When I woke up this morning & had to EEK! at myself in the mirror, I immediately put the meds on. I should have just listened to my body in the first place. Oh well.

Biz-
Good to hear it. :) I knew it would soon pass. And I was up at 4:30 this morning! There was no way I was going to weigh myself that early though. Soon soon soon, you early bird.

BizBuzz said...

You know my husband has those, and he always knows it is coming before I can even see it! Weird, I have never had one. I am glad tho! LOL Looking forward to seeing tomorrows loss! For you and me both!