Sunday, September 16, 2007

VLCD Day 17

Injection #17
Loss Today: <.6>
Loss Total: <21.6>


Lunch: Today we're heading over to the in-laws so I fixed me a somewhat early lunch. I sliced a tomato and ate those with breaded chicken cutlets. So good! Then I ate my apple in the car on the way over. My mother-in-law always has so much yummy stuff that I thought it might be difficult for me. Not to mention she's one of the best bakers around. She had cupcakes and fresh baked coconut cream pie and strawberry cheesecake. Everything looked delicious but I didn't touch a single thing. I simply sat and sipped my water while everyone else chowed down. Woe is me. ;)

Dinner: For dinner I had my husband shell me some crab. He's much better at that than I am. Then I fixed Krabby Patties for everyone. They ate theirs with thai noodles and I ate mine with celery. And then we all had an orange julius for dessert. Those little buggers stealing my oranges! ;) It was a really light yet very filling dinner. Yum.

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Way to go girl! I read somewhere today it's just delayed gratification - you will have those soon enough. What is a little time between now and then? WOW! Look at those numbers!

Renee said...

Thanks, biz. You're exactly right. I realized today I'm already almost halfway through this first round. This really goes by quickly and is definitely worth not having those little treats if it gets me to my goal even sooner. :)