Friday, September 7, 2007

VLCD Day 8

Injection #9
Loss Today: <1.0>
Loss Total: <15.6>


The day has just started but so far I'm feeling much better. We'll see if that carries throughout the day. I did hit the 15 pound mark! Woohoo! If that doesn't shake a sad state, I don't know what will. :)

Lunch: We're being overrun by tomatoes from the garden so I really must use them more often. So for lunch I decided to break out of my funk and try to whip up something new. What followed was Steak Pizzaiola. The steak was so tender and so juicy and so flavorful. And the tomato - yum! My husband came home early from work and walked in & immediately wanted to know where his was. The house smells so great!

Dinner: We're heading out soon to visit with my mother so I had to cook up something quick for me to eat. I didn't want to be tempted by anything she might have lying around. I grilled some chicken and then wrapped that up with romaine and drizzled it with a bit of Bragg Liquid Aminos. I had to fight the kids off with a stick - they love that stuff.

Oh, I forgot to add that I had an apple and an orange for my mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.

I'm also happy to report that I am feeling so much better today. Thank goodness. We're now off to enjoy the evening! Happy weekend!

No comments: