Saturday, September 8, 2007

VLCD Day 9

Injection #10
Loss Today: <1.0>
Loss Total: <16.6>


Another pound is history! I also took my measurements this morning. It's been one week since I took the first set. As of today, I've lost 5" as well! Very happy about that, of course. I lost everywhere except the bust which surprised me since that's almost always the first to go. Not that I'm complaining. I'll take whatever I can get!

We're off to enjoy this beautiful Saturday and most likely spend some time at the Spinach Festival in Lenexa, KS. I'll try to come back with lots of new ideas for spinach recipes. :)

Lunch: I grilled up some chicken tenders with sliced tomato. Served it up with an apple and grissini & I was good to go.

Dinner: I prepared some Shrimp & Asparagus Stir Fry. I love that one because it's very simple and takes no time at all to prepare. Sometimes a quick fix meal is a must! I also had an apple & grissini. Broken record yet? :)

We never made it to the Spinach Festival today. At the last minute we found out the boys' first football practice was today so we had to reorganize our day a bit. Pretty pack-filled day and luckily I was able to be home at the appropriate times to eat. Whew. Anxious to start another day!

No comments: