Thursday, September 6, 2007

VLCD Day 7

Injection #8
Loss Today <1.2>
Loss Total <14.6>


Crazy busy day today. I'm glad to see the scale continue to move down and that apparently at least this time around my menses didn't cause a stall of any sort. No bad cramps or anything that others have reported is happening here either. So far so good!

Lunch: I grilled up a steak & onion and had an apple a bit earlier for a snack.

I'm feeling a bit depressed this afternoon. I don't know why. Nothing has happened. All of a sudden this afternoon I was sad, almost like I could start crying at any minute. A bit strange. I don't know if its the hcg or the pms or just my crazy self. I noticed that it immediately made me start thinking of food. Nothing like cravings really, just wanting to snack. It's funny (or not) how tied into our emotions our eating can be. It makes me wonder how many times I've been sad or down before and immediately ate something without even realizing it. I imagine quite often.

Dinner: Not in the mood and no time at all to really experiment with recipe ideas tonight. I'll have to save that for another day. An apple was my very quick-fix mid-afternoon snack. Then for dinner some chicken and cabbage made for a quick and easy meal. I wasn't even all that hungry but knew I had to put some kind of fuel into the bod. I think I'll be wrapping it all up with an early night to bed. And hopefully wake up to a brighter day. :)

No comments: