Tuesday, September 4, 2007

VLCD Day 5

No Injection
Loss Today: <1.4>
Loss Total: <12.2>


Well, today is the first day I'm skipping an injection. It seemed a bit strange to skip over that this morning as it's become part of my daily routine. We'll see how this goes for me. I'm sure it will be fine (as Dr. Simeons recommends it), I just wonder if it will make me hungry in any way. Only time will tell!

This may end up being the only day I skip an injection, along with the days I'll skip while on my menses. That will put me wrapping up 40 injections right around mid-October which is exactly where I'm wanting to be, so that I will be completing another full round of phase 2 right around the first of the year. AND it will put my next round of loading days on Thanksgiving. That certainly can't be a bad thing. :)

Off to start my day! Happy Tuesday!

Lunch: For lunch I broiled up a steak and boiled some cabbage. It was perfect. I also fixed up 'dessert' which was Green Apple Slaw and it really hit the spot. I can't believe how full I am!

Dinner: I fixed steaks up for the family but since I had already had mine earlier in the day, I grilled me up some chicken. Team that up with a side of cabbage, a grissini, and some strawberry sorbet and I was all set. And once again stuffed.

It seems skipping the shot today had no effect on my hunger at all. That's definitely good to know. I am a bit worried as to what the scale is going to say in the morning. I know I said I wouldn't do that anymore, but I sort of am and I'm not sure why. I'm guessing it's due to me skipping a shot so I must feel as if my routine is a bit disrupted. However, I'm going to try to continue thinking happy, positive thoughts. 12.2 pounds so far! 12.2 pounds so far! 12.2 pounds so far! That oughta do it. :)

No comments: