Sunday, September 30, 2007

VLCD Day 31

Injection #29
Loss Today: +.4
Loss Total: <28.4>


Boo. Hiss. That's certainly no fun to see the scale go up instead of down. I could feel that things were a bit off with me this morning before I even stepped on the scale. I didn't get all my usual water in yesterday. I only drank 1-1.5 litres which is about a litre less than most days. I can also feel that my body is working overtime to get this period started. Not cramps, necessarily - just bloat and slight uncomfortable feelings. Hopefully it starts today.

Off to fix an early lunch as we have another busy day ahead.

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh girl, don't let it get you down. This happens with the whole menses thing. Sad but true. Why oh why do WE have to put up with this??? Why can't the MEN deal with it??? Cause they are NOT strong enough.

We are WOMEN! Hear us ROAR!

Have a great day!

Renee said...

True enough. :)

Thanks, Biz. I won't let it get me too down. I know it happens. At least it was only .4/lb versus the 5 lbs I used to gain before my menses pre-hcg!