Saturday, September 1, 2007

VLCD Day 2

Injection #4

Totally scared. Yep, that's exactly what I was before I stepped on that little monster of a scale. I have to admit last night I stepped on it before going to bed and saw I was down a pound. I was so hoping there would be more this morning and there was! I am officially down 5.8 lbs!!!

I'll definitely take that number! I know it won't be as much over the rest of these days so I'm going to hold onto that one & give it a big ol' hug.

So far this morning I'm not even hungry but that could always change. I'm headed off to the farmers market for veggies and it just smells entirely too good there! Eep!

Lunch: I marinated some cucumbers with my Cucumber Mint recipe along with a dash of dill. While that was marinating I shook on my Blackened Chicken seasonings and let that sit in the fridge for 20 mins or so. Then I popped it on the George Foreman for a few minutes and served it up next to my cucumber salad. Yum! Soooo moist & juicy! Oh - I also had 1 grissini. I already had my apple as a mid-morning snack so I'm good to go. So far so good. :)

Dinner: This was pretty easy tonight. I wasn't that hungry and thought I'd go the shrimp and spinach route which ended up being a lot more to eat than what I thought it would be. I'm completely stuffed!

I ate my apple first. Then cooked up some Lemon Shrimp & Spinach. I also had a grissini since I seemed to be a little short on calories. I hope those don't throw me off. Weird - it feels like I'm eating so much which puts the fear into me that the scale won't be moving in the morning. We shall see.

No comments: